Get started with WebPres
WebPres is Bootstrap's compiled,Create New Page in a second from your blog post.
How to get Started?
Head up to the Docs Menu above.
Before you can use WebPres, you’ll need to install it. Our complete installation guide covers all the possibilities; this guide will get you to a simple, minimal installation that’ll work while you walk through the introduction.
Read more detailed instructions and documentation on using or contributing to Bootstrap.
WebPres v.1.0.is built with Bootrapv5.0
Possibly Host on your own or by WebPres's App.
Secured your site by SSL protection.
WebPres works for all browsers.
Available on WebPres's homepage links.
fork or Download WebPres
- Fork & Vote a star at Github WebPres
- How to get started
- Host your site with us. Free consultancy
- Manage Server on your own Check out.
Install WebPres on Your Own Server
- If you are following the Getting Started guide, then please head back to the tutorial and follow the next steps!
- Deploy your app by stackscript: or clone from
https://github.com/ronyman-com/WebPres.git- this will create a local copy of the source code for the app
cd WebPres- change directory into the local source code repository
- No server yet? Check out price on Bigwebx
To sponsor us click Here..Companies Sponsored:
For Individual Sponsored click Here..People Sponsored: